Sienna Standard Back Riser Recliner
Helping you remain independent
The classically styled Sienna armchair is fitted with a reliable push button electric riser. This simple to use riser will gently raise you to your feet and lower you back into your chair, helping you to remain safe and independent. The riser action will also reduce the stress which would normally occur on your joints and knees when you get up and down.
Ensuring you relax in luxury
When you’re ready to put your feet up and relax, at a touch of a button the Sienna will simply recline you into your favourite position. When you want to sit up again the chair will move you back into an upright position.
Comfortable and compact, the Sienna is sized between the Serena and Sofia - making it the perfect chair for those with small to medium physiques.
Comfort and safety
All these riser recliner chairs are now fitted with an anti-entrapment system incorporating sensors and a shroud to ensure that nothing becomes trapped in the chair's mechanism. There's also a battery back-up system which allows the chair to be raised and lowered at least three times in the event of a power failure.
- Features a new stylish design, with a higher backrest for additional comfort
- Quiet single motor and early-rise ottoman enable the user to raise their legs without fully reclining the chair
- Battery back-up system which enables the chair to be lowered in the event of a power failure
- Anti-entrapment sensors to prevent anything getting caught in the chair’s mechanism
- Well padded upholstery and chaise to ensure superb comfort at all times
- Features castors for extra manoeuvrability, two side pockets for increased storage, easy-to-use handset and a stitched handset holder to prevent loss or damage to the handset
- Single Motor
- Chair width: 94 cm
- Chair height: 113 cm
- Chair depth upright: 83 cm
- Chair depth reclined: 161 cm
- Seat width: 48 cm
- Seat depth: 50.5 cm
- Seat height: 46.5 cm
- Net weight: 53.5 kg
- Gross weight: 61.3 kg
- Weight capacity: 115 kg
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...