Shower Seat Wall Mounted With Back And Arms
- This generously sized shower seat features a comfortable back support that is angled ten degrees from the vertical for additional support and comfort.
- The drop down arms are coated with polyurethane foam and have moulded hand grips giving comfort and security.
- For additional user comfort the angle of the arms can be adjusted by five degrees either side of the horizontal.
- Framework and legs are made from stainless steel making this seat both durable and rust free.
- The seat can be folded away when not in use and arms fold back to allow side transfer.
- Two pairs of legs are supplied allowing the height of the seat to be adjusted anywhere between 390 and 640mm (151/4 and 25").
- The padded version has removable seat and back pads made from polyurethane foam which does not absorb water even when cut or damaged.
- Seat width 582mm (23").
- Seat depth 576mm (221/2").
- Width between arms 482mm (19").
- Seat height at maximum leg extension 640mm (25").
- Seat height at minimum leg extension 390mm (15").
- Projection from wall when folded 247mm (91/2").
- Maximum user weight 254Kg (40 stone)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...