Serena Riser Recliner Chair - Button Back
Helping you remain independent
The classically styled Serena armchair is fitted with a reliable push button electric riser. This simple to use riser will gently raise you to your feet and lower you back into your chair, helping you to remain safe and independent. The riser action will also reduce the stress which would normally occur on your joints and knees when you get up and down.
Ensuring you relax in luxury
When you’re ready to put your feet up and relax, at a touch of a button the Serena will simply recline you into your favourite position. When you want to sit up again the chair will move you back into an upright position.
Comfort and safety
All these riser recliner chairs are now fitted with an anti-entrapment system incorporating sensors and a shroud to ensure that nothing becomes trapped in the chair's mechanism. There's also a battery back-up system which allows the chair to be raised and lowered at least three times in the event of a power failure.
- Quiet motor which enables the user to achieve multiple comfortable positions.
- A great number of relaxing positions can be achieved with a simple push of the handset button
- The Serena will raise you to a standing position when required
- Anti-entrapment sensors to prevent anything getting caught in the chair's mechanism
- Two side storage pockets provide discrete and organised storage for items such as television guides, ensuring they're never out of reach
- A handset holder is stitched to the chair to prevent loss or damage and make sure it's always on hand
- Washable head and arm covers are provided as standard, to provide extra protection against wear and dirt
- The battery backup systems allows the chair to be raised and lowered at least 3 times in the event of a power failure. Batteries are supplied free of charge
- CE marked and flame retardant in accordance with BS 7176 : 2007 - Medium Hazard - Furniture Regulations (Crib 5).
- Single Motor
- Maximum User Weight: 160kg (25st)
- Overall Width: 95cm (37.5")
- Overall Depth Upright: 90cm (35.5")
- Overall Depth Reclined: 172cm (67.75")
- Overall Height: 120cm (47.25")
- Seat Width: 53cm (20.75")
- Seat Depth: 50cm (19.75")
- Seat Height: 47cm (18.5")
- CE marked and flame retardant in accordance with BS 7176 : 2007 - Medium Hazard - Furniture Regulations (Crib 5)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...