Lightweight, all plastic construction, for strength and durability, the Savanah has a gently contoured surface that improves the comfort and seating position of the user. The seat slopes downwards slightly from back to front, as to allow easier lowering and raising from the toilet, and has a splash guard to minimise soiling. Resistant to stains and odours, it is fully sealed and easy to clean. Available without or with the clip-in lid.
Main Features & Benefits
- With no welding seem within the aperture, only a smooth finish, dirt cannot form.
- The large rear cut-out on the Savanah gives clearance for the coccyx and, combined with the gentle downward slope of the seat, makes rear personal cleaning possible.
- The wide front cut-out also allows easier access for personal cleansing.
- The two L-shaped moulded plastic brackets have a large bonded rubber non-slip pads to keep the toilet seat firmly and securely in position.
- These brackets can be easily adjusted to fit on the majority of sizes and shapes of toilets, by the use of two large, ribbed hand wheels. This makes fitting and removal of the seat very quick and easy.
- The Savanah has no front bracket or front hand wheel, to avoid snagging skin or clothes. The front is secured in position by a lip.
- For added refinement to create a more pleasing appearance, the Savanah raised toilet seat is available with a lid. The lid is easily attached or removed using the clip-in system at the rear of the seat.
- Overall length 407mm (16")
- Overall width without brackets 370mm (14 ½")
- Aperture 266 × 207mm (10 ½ × 8")
- Maximum user weight 190kg / 30st
- Height: 15cm (6")
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...