Saturn Transfer Disc
The innovative and stylish Saturn Transfer Disc enables safe and comfortable standing and seat transfers. Simple to use, the Saturn is kind to carers by promoting the correct ergonomic position of the body during transfers and thus reducing the risk of musculo-skeletal injuries. Useful in day to day transfers, the Saturn also encourages maintenance of the lower limb function and helps maintain upper body strength in rehabilitation. Aesthetically designed in attractive clean blue & grey. Made from lightweight epoxy coated steel construction and polyurethane foam covered footplate.
- High maximum user weight of 190kg (30st)
- Smooth turning with minimum effort
- Height adjustable soft, curved kneepad
- Height adjustable hand grips
- All contact areas are fully padded for comfort
- Independent locking brake system for additional safety
- Lightweight construction makes it easy to transport and manoeuvre
- Wipe clean with a disinfectant solution
- Footplate Diameter 420mm (16.5")
- Footplate Height (from floor) 31mm (1.25")
- Overall Width of Handles 510mm (20")
- Lower Handlebar to Footplate 762-1012mm (30-40")
- Upper Handlebar to Footplate 914-1164mm (36-46")
- Adjustable Handle Range 250mm (10") in 50mm (2") increments - six positions
- Centre of Kneepad to Footplate 315-451mm (12.5-17.75")
- Kneepad Length 220mm (8.5")
- Kneepad Width 400mm (15.75")
- Weight 11kg (24lbs)
**This item is special order and is non returnable**
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...