Designed for the treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), this lamp will bring a little light into everyone’s life. The blue spectrum (cold cathode florescent tube) simulates the therapeutic effects of natural daylight wavelengths. Perfect for when the days get shorter and the nights get darker.
Unlike old style heavy light boxes our SAD Light is small and portable for use anywhere a mains plug is available. Remarkably, this light therapy is also helpful to combat the effects of jet lag as well as improving physical and mental wellbeing during dark, short winter days.
A slider switch adjusts the light power from low to full brightness. The light colour temperature is rated at 6,300K and the brightness is 10,000 lux at 2 inches or 2,500 lux at 6 inches on full power. It has a built in adjustable angle stand or the light can be wall mounted.
- Class Ila Medical Device
- Simulates natural daylight
- Improves physical & mental wellbeing during dark, short winter days
- Variable light brightness from the mini CCFT (cold cathode florescent tube) lamp
- Combats the effects of jet lag Compact, light and portable - measures: 8"(20.5cm) x5.75"(12.3cm) x2"(4.5 cm)
- Adjustable angle stand or can be wall mounted
- Light Colour Temperature: 6300K
- Brightness is 10000 lux at 2"(5cm) or 2500 lux at 6"(15cm) on full power
- The special mains adapter delivers stable power and the housing is cooled to medical device standards