The Rota Stand has been developed to allow an assisted transfer from one seated position to another. The frame, shin pad, and turntable combine to give optimum safety to both carer and individual during the transfer. The central wheels are a unique innovation
because they allow the Rota Stand to be rolled up to the person even after their feet have been positioned on the product.
Promoting safer movement
- Allows a safe, smooth and controlled swivel transfer
- Reduces the need to hold a person during a transfer
- Encourages an independent and dignified transfer
Other features include:
- Height adjustable frame to suit all
- Foot pedal break to secure turn-table
- Central wheels for easy positioning
- Angled shin pad for comfortable standing position
- 160kgs (352lbs) weight limit
- Base measures 530 x 530mm (21" x 21")
- Max User Weight: 25 st (160kg)
- Product available in white only.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...