This is a top quality 50cm wooden rocker board with CORK surface.
It would be excellent in any physiotherapy department for anyone who requires regular use of the rocker board.
It has a superior cork easily cleanable surface and can help retrain proprioception (the sense of balance) after injury, preventing further injury and ensuring a speedy return to sport. Failure to retrain balance after ankle sprains can lead to chronic weakness and recurrent sprains.
The difference between a Rocker Board and a Wobble Board, is that a Rocker Board will only rock either forwards or backwards, or side to side (depending on how you position the board) The use of a rocker board is useful adjunct to posture improvement and abdominal and trunk strengthening, along with increasing tone in the quadriceps, hamstrings and calf muscles.
Anyone who has undergone knee surgery would benefit from proprioceptive re-education, including cartilage and ligament operations as well as anybody with arthritic joints.
- Size: 50cm
- This Rocker Board has a 12 degree tilt.
- Max user weight 25st
- ECONOMY WOBBLE BOARD - 50CM£69.54 £54.00More Info
- Sissel Rocker Board£101.10More Info
- Sissel Wobble Board£82.99More Info
- Wobble Board - Cork - 50cm£87.30More Info
- Wobble Board - Wooden - 50cm£80.40More Info
- Wobble Board - Wooden - 40cm£68.40More Info
- Wobble Board - Plastic - 36cm£46.80More Info