This Rise & Fall Overbed Table is a table that offers the ultimate in luxury for both user and carer
- Spring loaded easy rise and fall mechanism enables clients with poor grip to adjust by finger action only
- Larger table surface area
- Adjustable in height
- Mobile with easy-to-move castors
- Beech polished top is hard-wearing and easy-to-clean
- Retaining table edges prevent items slipping off
- Rise from 75cm to 109.8cm (29.5" to 43.25")
- Height of legs from floor 9.cm (3.5")
- Top size 81cm x 45.5cm (32" x 18")
- Footprint 81cm x 45.5cm (32" x 18")
Note: This table arrives flat packed & requires assembly. We recommend that assembly is carried out by two able bodied people. You will need a 13 & 17mm spanner or preferably a 13 & 17mm socket & extension bar.
Safety Notes: The table is designed to help the user by being used as a dining, reading, or writing aid. The table is not intended to support full body weight so refrain from attempting to lift full body weight via the product. The table should be placed either against a bed or chair. Do not attempt to overload the table.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...