The Quintal E.T. straight Transfer Board is designed to assist in the seated transfer of patients.
The board is NOT designed for lifting but is used for patient transfers across gaps no wider than the inside of the anti-slip pads.
The boards have a single hand hold to assist with both positioning and transport and are particularly suitable for simple non assisted transfers.
Length 600mm (23 ").Width 220mm (8 ").
Max user weight 16st
- Banana Transfer Board - 73 x 34.5 x 1cm£97.70More Info
- Commode Transfer Board - Plastic£100.05More Info
- Curved Transfer Board£52.50More Info
- Long Transfer Board With Handholes£17.95More Info
- The straight transfer board - 60x22x1cm£69.35More Info
- Transfer Board Glide Sheet£44.50More Info
- Wooden Curved Transfer Board£33.35More Info
- Short Transfer Board£14.65More Info
- ProLateral Transfer Board£228.50More Info
- Curved Seated Transfer Board - 62cm Long x 26cm wide x 1cm thick£69.35More Info
- Wooden Transfer Board 30inch£72.60More Info
- Assure Safety Transfer Board 76cm x 32cm£198.25More Info
- Wooden Transfer Board 24inch£78.45More Info
- Assure Safety Transfer Board 58cm x 32cm£176.60More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...