ProLateral Transfer Board
- The ProLateral Transfer Board has been specifically designed to enhance the versatility of Lateral Transfers.
- Its unique design enables the board to either match the contours of a profiling bed or be used completely flat as in a normal lateral transfer.
- The ProLateral's ability to be able to transfer directly across to a profiled bed is particularly useful where a patient is either afraid or unable to lie completely flat during a lateral transfer. Lightweight with six ergonomically positioned handles, the ProLateral board is easily placed and removed in most transfer situations.
- The handholds, when the board is folded in half, can be used to hang the board up, thereby ensuring that the board takes up the minimum of space during storage.
- Recommended maximum gap width 150mm (6")
- Length 1500mm (59").
- Width 740mm (29").
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...