Exegon’s desk top range of electronic switch mode chargers are protected by a strong steel case yet offer a light weight and efficient solution to battery charging and are suitable for portable applications. 4 LEDs indicate the state of charge and a timed stage ensures the battery is fully charged when the green LED is lit. Some of the units come with automatic sensing of the input voltage and can be used internationally.
- LxWxH - 225 x 110 x 50
- Input Voltage - 240v 50Hz
- Weight - 0.85Kg
- Output Current - 8A
- Output Voltage - 24v
- Minimum Battery Size - 32Ah
- 3 stage charging
- Constant Current
- Constant Voltage
- 4 LED status indication
- Reverse polarity protection
- Rugged steel case
- Compact size and weight
- Short circuit protection
- Fitted with uk mains plug and a 3 pin XLR
- Numax Connect & Forget Mobility Charger - 24V 12A£118.30More Info
- Genuine Shoprider / Pihsiang - 1.2 Amp 24volt Charger£76.00More Info
- 12V to 24V Car Charger For Mobility Scooters & Powerchairs - 2 Amp£101.75More Info
- Economy Mobility Charger - 24 Volt (6 Amp)£106.00More Info
- UK Plug To IEC Socket - Replacement Lead - 5m£8.34More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...