From the home of the Rio, one the most successful mini-scooters to date comes the New Prism range of scooters. These scooters are complete with exciting all new features. These include a brand new stylish and modern body design, a huge choice of standard colours and the facility to order any colour of your choice. The Prism carries the Mercury brand, this ensures a focus on Comfort, Style, Performance and Reliability.
Features include: -
- New design wireless connector means it can be split apart in seconds for easy transportation.Stylish and appealing body design.
- Available in 9 standard colours; Red, Yellow, Pink, Green, Purple, Orange, Blue, Champagne and Electric Blue.
- Facility to order any other colour shrouds you would like.
- Maximum range is 10 miles on a full battery charge.
- A second battery pack is available and extends the range up to 20 miles.
- Top speed of 4 mph.Weight carrying capacity of up to 115kg (18 stone).
- Height adjustable seat.
- Removable seat, fold down tiller and an internal lifting handle for easy transportation.
- Comfortable seat with width adjustable armrests and swivels 90 degrees.
- Easy to remove power pack fitted with 2 x 12AH sealed lead acid batteries.
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake system.
- Front storage basket.
- Includes an on board and in-house charger as standard.
- Ground Clearance is 44mm.
- Delta Bars are available as an optional extra.
- Length - 95cm(37")
- Height - 87cm(34")
- Width - 47cm(18")
- Maximum Gradient - 8 Degrees
- Weight - 42Kg (93lb)
- Maximum Weight Capacity - 115kg (18 stone).
Coulors available -
- Electric Blue
- Pride GoGo Elite Traveller LX 4 - 12AH£854.65 £649.99More Info
- Invacare Colibri Mobility Scooter - 12AH Large Wheels (Various Colours)£765.40More Info
- Pride Quest Folding Mobility Scooter£1,803.75 £1,799.00More Info
- Pride GoGo Elite Traveller 4 Mobility Scooter - 12AH£816.15 £599.99More Info
- TGA Maximo Folding 4 Wheeled Mobility Scooter - Lithium-Ion Battery£2,699.00 £2,489.99More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...