Prima Modular Perching Stool
**Please choose the correct option see below**
The Prima Modular Perching Stool has been designed to be attractive and practical, having applications throughout the home. Tasks such as washing up, ironing or showering. It has been designed with an angled seat so that these taks can be completed easily and comfortably with less strain. Modular design makes this stool versatile and minimise storage space.
This stool designed with height adjusting legs and cranked legs allowing the foot to have full contact with the floor. The comfortable plastic seat cleans with ease.
The Prima Modular Perching Stool system is available with a pair of arms and a plastic back rest, giving the option of a basic perching stool, a stool with arms or one with arms and back. This product can be designed to suit your needs and give the Prima Modular Perching Stool the versatility to be used throughout the home. Also available is replacement arms or arms and backrests for the steel stool.
- Max Front Height: 630mm (25")
- Min Front Height: 480mm (19")
- Width of Seat: 400mm (16")
- Width Between Arms: 430mm (17")
- Max Footprint 520 x 440mm (20½ - 17½")
- Max User Weight: 30 st (190kg)
- Weight Steel: 4.7kg
- Wieght Aluminium: 2.7kg
- 4 in 1 Perching Stool£60.95More Info
- Malling Perching Stools - Perching Stool£32.45More Info
- Bariatric Fixed Frame Perching Stool - Arms & Padded Back£118.90More Info
- Torbay Bariatric Perching Stool - Stool, Arms And Backrest£97.70More Info
- Bariatric Fixed Frame Perching Stool - Arms & Steel Back£114.20More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...