The Pride LC107 Electric Riser Recliner Chair is based on the entry level Pride LC101, but unlike the LC101 the Pride LC107 recliner chair has dual motors.
The dual motors allows independent control of the foot rest and back rest, as well as providing the all-important rise function.
The extra functionality provided by a dual motor chair is important for users who need to sit upright with raised feet.
As with other Pride Electric Riser Recliner Chairs, the LC107 features a simple to use handset, specifically designed to help those with poor dexterity or arthritic hands. Safety is also considered; you simply remove a ‘key’ on the side of the handset and this prevents the chair from being used.
This Pride riser recliner chair is fitted with a smooth and quiet motor and comes in a choice of 3 beautiful colours; Oatmeal, Burgundy and Almond,
- Seat Height(cm): 48
- Seat Width(cm): 51
- Seat Depth(cm): 48
- Max User Weight (kg): 146 (23 Stone)
- Motor Type: Dual Motor
- Material: Fabric
- Height (cm): 109
- Length (cm): 89
- Width (cm): 88
- Star Riser Recliner - Green£573.10 £419.99More Info
- Nevada Dual Motor Rise & Recline Armchair - Gold£663.85More Info
- Lars Rise & Recline Armchair - Black (Single Motor)£631.66More Info
- Lars Rise & Recline Armchair - Cream (Dual Motor)£862.50More Info
- Chicago Rise & Recline Armchair - Green£459.25More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...