The Parnell Premier Cot Side Rail has been designed for use with all domestic beds including adjustable beds. Tested by the University of Newcastle to BS EN60601-2-52:2010, the Parnell Premier Cot Side Rail helps to prevent patients from falling out of bed. Easy to assemble and fit with no tools, ties or straps required. The front footplates are flat so there is no tripping hazard or obstacle to wheelchairs or walking frames. Able to withstand a force/pull of 50kg in any horizontal direction when attached to the bed. Can be used with single, double or king size beds.
- Overall length 1220mm (48˝)
- Overall height 870mm (34.1/4˝)
- The inner bars have a distance of 80mm (3.1/4˝)
- Minimum clearance required 30mm (1.1/4˝)
- Maximum clearance of 318mm (12.1/2˝)
- Max User Weight: 114kgs (17.3/4St)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...