For increased manoeuvrability, stability and safety on uneven surfaces. The two piece ferrule features a metal ball and socket joint that allows the ferrule's studded base to be in contact with the ground at all times. Sold in pairs.
Size: 22mm (⅞ inch)
Note: Supplied as a pair and will raise your stick length by approx 4cm
- Rebotec Coloured Ferrules (Black) - 19mm£2.75More Info
- Standard Round Ferrule (Z Type) - Black, Size: 19mm (¾ inch)£1.15More Info
- Pipped Ferrules (C Type) - Black, Size: 25mm (1 inch)£0.95More Info
- Ferrule 16mm, 5/8" - Black x 2 ferrules per pack£3.30More Info
- Rubber Trekking / Hiking Ferrule£2.10More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...