The new Nevo Bath Seat maintains the popular and traditional slatted bath seat style, but features an innovative design to enable one seat to be used at four different heights - by using easy to assemble leg inserts and spacers. This unique design means that just one bath seat can be used to suit the needs of a wide range of clients - only the leg inserts will require changing not the whole seat.
The Bath Seat is offered in two dual height options:
- Nuvo 6/8" Combo - includes a 150mm (6") seat plus 4 x 50mm (2") spacers to make a 200mm (8") seat.
Nuvo 10/12" Combo - includes a 250mm (10") seat plus 6 x 50mm (2") spacers to make a 300mm (12") seat. The 10/12" combo is also supplied with a base frame to ensure that the bath seat is secure and stable at its highest level.
- The Nuvo is made using high quality reinforced plastic and stainless steel fixings to prevent corrosion. Other great features and benefits include :
- Narrow slats allow easy drainage - and comply with MHRA/2003/029 notice - risk of genitalia entrapment
- High quality plastic PVC suction feet (latex free) give stability and rigidity when located in the bath
- Easy to release tabs on suction feet
- Maximum user weight 30st
- Footprint: 340mm x 300mm (13.1/2" x 12")
Note: In addition, leg inserts are available seperatley to enable 6/8" seat to be used as a 10/12" seat and vice versa.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...