This Numax Connect & Forget automatic charger is easy to use and hassle free. Just connect the battery to the charger using the 3 PIN PLUG, and turn it on.
The Numax Connect & Forget battery charger will check the state of the battery and employ the correct charging regime accordingly.
This charger is specially designed to bulk charge as well as float charge, making it one of the leading chargers in today's mobility market. Once the battery has been charged it will be maintained by the charger, making sure it's in peak condition when you need it to be. Using this type of charger will prolong the life of your battery, saving you time and money in the future.
- Deep Discharge Recovery
- Fast Cycle Charge
- Long Term Battery Maintenance
- Automatically turns on and off
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Output Current: 2Amp
- Length: 117mm
- Width: 70mm
- Height: 40mm
- Weight: 400g
- RMA Wheelchair Powerpack - Charger£64.35More Info
- Numax Connect & Forget Mobility Charger - 24V 12A£118.30More Info
- Genuine Shoprider / Pihsiang - 1.2 Amp 24volt Charger£76.00More Info
- Genuine Shoprider / Pihsiang - Wispa & Monaco Charger£89.35More Info
- Numax Connect & Forget Mobility Charger - 24V 4A£52.00More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...