The simple and effective way to strengthen pelvic floor muscles to help improve general pelvic health, restore bladder control and also improve sexual response and satisfaction.
How does Aquaflex work?
It is very important to exercise pelvic floor muscles correctly. The Aquaflex cone is inserted the same way as a tampon and cause the pelvic floor muscles to automatically contract around it in order to hold it in place. It is this reflex action that tones the muscles.
As the muscles become stronger more weights can be added and the length of time that the cones are in place can be increased, up to 20 minutes per day.
- Exercise system consists of two cones and a set of four weights (5g, 10g and 2 x 20g)
- Once inserted correctly, Aquaflex cones automatically isolate and contract the pelvic floor muscles
- Gradually add more weights as pelvic floor muscle strength increases
- Used daily for twenty minutes, improvements can be expected in just twelve weeks
- Clinically proven – 70% of cases of stress incontinence can be cured or improved by using weighted vaginal cones
- Safe natural solution allowing women to take control
- Single patient use
Note: For hygiene reasons this product can NOT be returned once opened.
As featured on Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies