Mobile Shower Chair - Fixed Height
- Swivel braked castored shower chair provides for easy manoeuvrability of patient.
- Powder coated steel frame.
- Options of fixed height or adjustable height.
- Integral arms give users sense of security.
- Drainage holes in seat comply to British Standards BS:EN12181:1999.
- General Requirement to prevent genitalia entrapment (MDA/2003/029).
- Seat height: 44cm (17.5")
- Seat height (adjustable chair): 48 - 56cm (19 - 22")
- Seat depth: 35.6cm (14")
- Seat to top of arms: 16cm (6.5")
- Seat to top of back: 36cm (14.5")
- Seat to top of handle: 20cm (8")
- Width between th arms: 45cm (17.75")
- Footprint front to back: 67.3cm (26.5")
- Footprint side to side: 63.5cm (25")
- Max user weight: 100Kg (16st)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...