Part Number: 8GU1H
Capacity At 20hr Rate: 31Ah
Reserve Capacity: 40 minutes
Dimensions(mm): 211Long 130Wide 184High
Completely maintenance free. Sealed construction eliminates periodic watering, corrosive acid fumes and spills.
- Benefits of an Advanced "Gel/Sealed" Battery
- Last longer than comparable wet lead/acid and marine batteries.
- Are approved by F.A.A, IATA, and UPS for airline and public transportation.
- Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
- Do not develop a "memory" that limits their recharging.
- Do not need to be recharged with lower amps than wet lead/acid batteries.
- Will not automatically discharge if put on concrete.
- Deep Cycle Premium sealed batteries capable of up to 500 cycles that are fully laboratory tested.
- Gelled/Suspended Electrolyte No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed. Safe in any position.
- Maintenance Free Water is never added; low liability
- Safety Sealed batteries have a special re-sealing vent system that prevents excessive internal pressure; thus they cannot explode under normal conditions.