Digital aids process sound up to 90 percent faster than traditional analogue models. The digitalised sound is separated into bands by the tiny microchip in the aid and automatically adjusts to produce undistorted, clear sound. This also provides better accuracy and perception of loudness. Similar Digital Aids sell for £400 - £1,500! This incredibly powerful micro-listening device fits discreetly in your ear - instantly magnifying all sounds to your preferred level with adjustable volume control.
The slim line carry case doubles as a charging station with LED charging indicators for ease of use and complete portability. Once fully charged the mini digital aid can be used for 8 hours continuously. Auto shut off turns the power off when the case is closed, ensuring the unit is never unwillingly left on. The Slim Line Mini Digital Aid comes complete with cleaning brush, 3 x ear caps and rechargeable docking station, complete with carry case (2 x AA batteries and mains adaptor included).
- Designed to fit in either ear
- Supplied with 3 ear caps for different ear shapes
- Reduces background noise
- Clear sound reception with easy to adjust Volume and on/off controls
- Recharges in the special cradle from a single AA battery or from the mains
- Up to 12 hours use when fully charged
- Fully approved medical device to CE 0434 standard
- Supplied with rechargeable battery, 2 x AA battery and mains adapter