Mini Crosser E130 Mobility Scooter **Refurbished**
This little electric scooter is ideal for both indoors and out – it is incredibly nimble and easy to operate. On a single charge it can travel 24.8miles(40km) at a speed of up to 9mph(15km/h) on a firm surface, such as a pavement or cycle path.
Mini Crosser E-model can be recharged from an ordinary power socket. On long trips or away from
home, the charger can be taken along as well. Or you can buy an extra set of batteries. As standard,
Mini Crosser E-model is equipped with cycle basket, rotating seat and maintenance-free batteries.
For an extra charge, a stick holder for two walking sticks, walking frame holder, puncture-free tyres
and a rear basket are also available.
Mini Crosser E-model is available in a three-wheel or four-wheel version. The three-wheel version has
a very small turning radius and is thus especially suitable for home use. The four-wheel version has
greater stability but also a larger turning radius. The four-wheel version is recommended for use on uneven terrain.
- Length: 54.75"(1,39m)
- Width: 25.5"(65cm)
- Clearance from ground:4"(10cm)
- Seat height from floorboard: 16.5"-20.5"(42-52cm)
- Tyre pressure front/rear: 3,5 bar
- Max. speed, forward: 9mph (15km/h)
- Max. speed, reverse: 2mph(4km/h)
- Gradient capacity, dynamic/stable: 11º/19%
- Max. gradient capacity, forward: 15º/26%
- Battery capacity: 73 Ah/C5
- Max. kerb height: 4.75"(12cm)
- Max driving distance: 31miles(50km)
- Weight with 2 batteries: 21stone(134kg)
- Turning radius: 50"(1,27m)
- Weight capacity: 27.5stone(175kg)
This item comes with 3 months parts & labour return to base warranty. In the event of a fault simply return the item to us for repair.
As this product is refurbished FREE delivery is limited to within 30 miles of our warehouse please contact us if you wish to discuss delivery beyond this.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...