Markfield Mobile Commode
Allows manoeuvring for use over toilet or for close positioning to user for safer transfers.Manufactured from Duradip® tough, peel-resistant plastic coated all-welded steel tubing for optimal robustness and durability. Stainless steel 12.7cm (5”) castors are bolted to frame for added safety. Supplied with comfortable cellular moulded commode seat, backrest, overseat and padded armrests that will not absorb water/urine and are easily cleaned. Armrests remove/re-attach tool-free for sideways transfers. Footrest has two height positions to suit different users. Push-handle facilitates manoeuvring for carers. Supplied with rear-loading square commode bowl (10 litre capacity). Designed for re-usability/re-issue and suitable for thermal decontamination in automated washing machines.
- Bariatric Stationary Commode£181.70More Info
- TransAqua Shower/Commode Chair - Attendent propelled- Large£817.70More Info
- Heathcliffe Glideabout Commode£124.00More Info
- Super Bariatric Vinyl Commode With Backrest (Two Castors Fixed height)£200.75More Info
- Super Bariatric Vinyl Commode With Backrest (Two Castors Adjustable Height)£198.70More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...