Link Self Propelled Wheelchair
- Many comfort features such as a height adjustable backrest, a half-folding back, swing back and detatchable armrests, and a heel strap.
- Optional extras such as height adjustable armrests, elevating legrests, angle adjustable footplate and drum brakes.
- Puncture-proof tyres for peace of mind.
- Rear anti-tippers for safety on hills.
- One Year Parts Warranty plus. Two Year Main Frame Warranty.
- Removable quick release rear wheels to make the chair lighter to lift and more compact for storage when removed
- Colour - Cool Silver
Technical Specifications:Self Propelled & Transit
- Material Frame: Aluminium 6061, T6
- Seat Height Front (From Ground Without Cushion): 50cm
- Seat Height Rear (From Ground Without Cushion): Self Propelled: 47.8cm
- Seat Width: 15" (38cm)
- Seat Depth: 44cm / 17”
- Seat Angle: 3.5 - 4.50°
- Backrest Height (From Seat Without Cushion): 40.1/2, 43, 45.1/2cm
- Backrest: 8-100 half way. Folding backrest, detachable.Tension adjustable 2”x1 + 1”x7 velcro straps, plastic loop for velcro
- Legrest: Swing out
- Legrest Angle: Fixed 73°
- Footplate (Rear Side) To Seat Adjustments 40 - 48cm
- User Weight: 130kg - std
- Armrests: Front: Latch, Back: Pull up knob
- Armrest Height (From Seat Without Cushion): 25cm
- Foam Pad Length: 34cm
- Foam Pad Width: 45W, 21/2cm thick
- Skirtguard - Plastic: Black PA, texture - double sides, 3-4mm thick
- Front castor Wheel Size & Type: Dia 174mm rim, overall 11/8”
- Front Castor Wheel: 200 x 32mm PU
- Rear Wheel Size & Tyre: Self Propelled: 24 x 1.1/3” PU - Transit: 12.1/2 x 2.1/4" PU
- Seat Upholstery: Nylon, no foam
You May Also Like
You May Also Like
- Roma - Lightweight Transit Wheelchair - Burgundy 18" Seat£200.00More Info
- Link Transit Wheelchair - 15"£311.20More Info
- Escape Lite Wheelchair - Transit - Racing Green - 18"£133.50More Info
- Dash - Lite Quality Aluminium Attendant Wheelchair - 17" (Black)£233.10More Info
- Super Economy Folding Steel Transfer Wheelchair 19" Seat£104.35 £69.99More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...