Powerstroll - Lightweight Wheelchair Powerpack - Dual Wheel
This lightweight Powerstroll takes the strain out of pushing a heavy wheelchair and makes easy work of hills, ramps and gradients. This dual wheel lightweight Powerstroll can easily be fitted and removed within seconds, and adapts to fit most wheelchair sizes.
- Allows speed of up to 3mph*
- Travels up to 10 miles (16km) on a full battery charge*
- Fits most wheelchairs with seat widths from 14” to 20” (including narrow track wheelchairs such as the Lightweight Aluminium)
- Fits 2.2cm-2.5cm (7/8”-1”) diameter tubing
- Uses existing wheelchair handgrips
- Lightweight at 14kg and less than 8kg (17lb) with battery pack removed for easy transportation
- Trigger handset with variable speed dial and direction button to suit the attendant and user requirements
- The Powerstroll can be easily fitted and removed
- Twin ‘Drive’ wheels with 8” black non-marking PU tyres
- Removable fabric battery pack for easy storage and transportation
- Uses 12v 20ah battery (airline friendly)
- Lightweight 100w 12 DC motor making the unit very portable
- Easy to use lift up strap to increase manoeuvrability.
- Weight capacity 115kg (18st)
- Wheelchair NOT inclueded
* subject to conditions of use.
**Some wheelchairs will need a additional Bracketry MS26165 Please call 0800 567 7222 for details**
- RMA Wheelchair Powerpack£398.10More Info
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Double Wheel£566.95More Info
- Powerstroll - S Drive Dual Wheel Powerpack - Heavy Duty£725.00 £569.99More Info
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack Duo - Replacement Key£4.95More Info
- TGA Wheelchair Powerpack HD - With Reverse£881.85 £849.99More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...