We understand the value of independence. Our new mobile emergency button gives you your freedom, while offering friends and family the reassurance you can contact them ‘no matter what’.
Small and unobtrusive, the SOS button uses mobile technology, allowing it to work anywhere there is a mobile signal. The neck or wrist worn SOS button automatically calls three landline or mobile numbers set by you, one after another until answered, then allows you to talk through the pendant.
Once connected, you can alert your friend or family member to your situation. They can take immediate action, whether it be to call the emergency services or a neighbour, or to arrange help with daily chores.
The button is powered by a USB rechargeable lithium battery, offering 30 minutes talk time and up to 6 months standby. You can be sure of an early warning when the battery is low with an indicator on the button and optional SMS alert. With SMS setup, the numbers and functions can be altered remotely to ensure the device is always up to date.
- Small and unobtrusive at just 6x3.5x1cm
- Automatically dials 3 user programmed numbers when SOS button is pressed
- Uses mobile technology to provide instant help where-ever you are - at home or out and about (requires SIM card)
- Powered by a USB rechargeable lithium battery with 30 minutes talk time and up to 6 months standby
- Low battery indicator and SMS alert
- Supplied with lanyard for use as a pendant and USB cable
- Optional wrist strap and USB charger available
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...