A simple to use alarm to alert a care giver when someone needs some help when getting out of bed or a chair. A small clip attaches to clothing and as the patient gets up, the clip will disconnect from the main unit and sound the alarm.
This great home safety item has a versatile mount that will position the alarm wherever it is most suited. Can be mounted on a bed, wall or wheelchair. Designed with a low battery warning light and a choice of a loud or soft volume tone setting.
- Bed or wheelchair alarm
- Magnetic switch with cord and clip which attaches to clothes
- Alarms when someone gets up out of a bed, wheelchair or chair
- Loud or soft volume settings with battery check light
- Versatile mounting bracket included
- Uses 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...