The anti-tamper feature stops patients switching their local alarm systems off - an event that can have serious consequences or cause upset to fellow patients. This latest alarm technology can only be turned off by an infrared remote control that can be kept by the carer.
The Lifemax Anti-Tamper Care Alarm works as a local alarm or can connect into a multi point Nursecall system with a suitable connecting cable. There are two alarm sounds, with adjustable volume and a silent mode for use with Nursecall systems that operate on remote alarm signalling.
Designed with a tough resin case with rubberised edges for ultimate durability. It can be wall mounted or fitted to beds, chairs or wheelchairs with the two different size mounting hooks included. The system uses a code to match each remote control to the monitor and eliminates interference from other systems. A low battery indicator is incorporated.
Note: Sensors supplied separately
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Voice Alert Alarm£40.70
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Sensor Mat Large (25 x 76cm)£26.35
- GP Ultra Alkaline Batteries - Type AAA (4PK)£4.26
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Sensor Mat Large Premium (25 x 76cm)£31.60
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Sensor Mat Small (24 x 24cm)£18.70
- LifeMax Care Alarm - Sensor Mat Small Premium (25 x 25cm)£19.15