Lets Go Indoor Rollator
- The Lets Go Indoor Rollator is an entirely new and practical walking aid. It is light, flexible and beautifully designed for indoor use in the home, hospital or care home.
- It is comfortable to use and easy to manoeuvre over carpet and household thresholds, and it is perfect for getting into narrow spaces such as toilets and bathrooms.
- The hand operated brakes are easy to apply and can be used as parking brakes.
- The handle is soft and comfortable and can be adjusted to suit the height of the user.
- The brakes are also linked together so that both brakes can be operated with just one hand.
- The Lets Go comes with a useful carry bag and clip on tray, which is ideal for transporting drinks, plates or any other small light weight items from room to room.
- The Lets Go can be neatly folded away when not in use or for transporting in a car.
- A useful accessory in the hospital environment is the drip holder.
- This optional extra is easily attached to the frame and allows the user to walk with a drip and a walking aid comfortably.
- Overall Width - 52cm (20.5")
- Overall Depth Folded - TBA
- Overall Depth Open - 63cm (25")
- Front Wheel Size - 15cm (6")
- Rear Wheel Size - 15cm (6")
- Handle Height Min - 79cm (25.5")
- Handle Height Max - 90cm (31")
- Tray Height - 68cm (27")
- Width Between Handels - TBA
- Basket Size - N/A
- Total Weight - 6Kgs
- Max User Weight - 100KG (16st)
- Front Tyres - Solid
- Rear Tyres - Solid
- Chassis Type - Aluminium
- Under Seat Storage - N/A
- Brake Type - Full width Bar
- Parking Brake - Yes
- Angle Adjustable Back Rest - N/A
- Upholstery - N/A
- Padded Back Rest - N/A
- Seat Belt Supplied - N/A
- Warranty - 12 Months
- Manual Supplied - Yes
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...