Kalli Visco Cushion - 16 x 16 x 3"
- Kalliform is especially developed with the Pharma form memory foam to ensure comfort, pressure relief and distribution of weight away from the ishials and towards the trochanters and thigh area for added support.
Recommended for :
- Comfort & relaxation
- Medium/high pressure risk
- Extended sitting convalescence
- Sitting stability
- Anatomical shape
- Thermo sensitive
- Bi-elastic & waterproof cover
- Viscoelastic foam, also called memory foam, fits the contours of your body, redistributes your weight in a homogeneous way so that pressure is considerably reduced.
- The foam of the Kalliform cushion reacts to variations in temperature and adapts perfectly to the weight and morphology of the person.
- The anatomatic shape of Kalliform assures better stability and a natural feeling of comfort.
- The Pharmatex cover, 25% polyester coating – 75% polyurethane, is bi-elastic, impermeable to liquids and treated against germs.
- Cusion - Slow-resilience memory foam
- Density - Viscoelastic foam 80 kg/m3 (5 lbs/ft3)
- Pharmatex Cover
- 25% polyester coated with 75 % polyurethane
- Washing machine up to: 90° C / 194° F
- Dryer up to: 60° C / 140° F
- Fire Standard: EN 597- 1 & EN 597-2
- Maximum weight: 120Kg (260lbs)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...