Jubilee High Seat Chair - Sage
The traditional Jubilee Fireside Chair represents fantastic value for anyone who wants to make sitting a pleasure, not a problem. The chair is manufactured in the UK, offering high quality and a choice of colour designs.
- Hand built hardwood frame is beautifully compact and is ideal where space is at a premium
- Back care lumbar support and firm seat for extra support to the lower back
- Classical wooden knuckles and hand grips to help you rise easily and to minimise fabric wear on the traditionally upholstered arms
- Fine fillings ensure that you are nestled in comfort
- All fabrics and foams meet the relevant UK Furniture and Fire Regulations
- The seat cushions are reversible for even wear and removable for easy cleaning
- Built on the sturdiest of frames for maximum stability, represents an important safety feature
- The range provides a choice of seat heights to help make sitting and rising as easy as possible
- They will provide years of lasting comfort and support, with the highest standards in upholstery detail
- The high back and elegant padded wings provide extra support, comfort & protection against draughts for the head, neck and shoulders
- Seat Width - 51cm (20")
- Seat Depth - 47cm (19")
- Seat Height - 53cm (21")
- Armrest Height (From Seat) - 6.5"
- Armrest Height (From Floor) - 27"
- Overall Width - 68cm (27")
- Overall Depth - 71cm (30")
- Overall Height - 109cm (43")
- Max User Weight: 115Kgs (18St)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...