Jamar Plus Digital Hand Dynamometer
- Ideal for routine screening of grip strength and initial and ongoing evaluation of clients with hand trauma and dysfunction.
- Body constructed from aluminium with a scratch resistant UV coating.
- The readout displays isometric grip force from 0 - 200lbs. (90kg).
- The unit’s easy-to-read LCD display can be set to display pounds or kilograms.
- The dynamometer also features Digital Load Cell Technology, Rapid Exchange Testing with audible signals and automatically calculates the Average, Standard Deviation and Coefficient of Variation.
- With a low battery light indicator and a two-minute automatic shut off feature it helps conserve the battery power.
- Uses two AAA batteries.
- Comes in a reusable storage container.
- Accurate to 1 decimal place