Invacare Topaz Wheelchair
Strength and Comfort
The Invacare® Topaz wheelchair is designed specifically to suit the unique needs of bariatric
patients. The Topaz combines the strength and durability of a triple chrome-plated, carbon steel
frame with the comfort of heavy-duty front riggings and arms for proper positioning. With a variety
of seat widths and depths, frame reinforcements that include gussetted sides, caster bearing blocks
and dual heavy-duty crossbraces, this chair provides not only ease in maneuverability but stability
that will be trusted for years to come.
Secure and easy to use
The dual axle positions allow quick and simple seat-to-floor
height variations for the 24’’ rear wheels: 44,5 and 49,5 cm.
The heavy-duty triple inner liners keep seat and back from stretching.
Strong and durable arm rests
The heavy-duty armrests are designed to accommodate weight
capacity and provide proper positioning
- Frame colour Wet black
- Seats choice of 4 widths & 2 depths
- Back syle Adjustable height 16"/17"/18"
- Arm style Full length fixed height conventional
- Footrest support one piece swing away with calf straps
- Rear wheels 24" spoked with fixed axle and solid tyres
- Castor wheels 8" solid
- Brakes push to lock
- Buckle belt
- Max user weight 318Kg (50 stone)
Prices will depend on final specifications
Please note because of the large amount of options available on this product it is advisable to call us with your order
- Standard Car Transit Wheelchair - 15" Seat£190.00More Info
- Enigma Spirit Self-Propelled Aluminium Wheelchair£369.99More Info
- Paediatric Wheelchair With Swing Away Footrests£248.50More Info
- Mobility Smart Lightweight Transit Wheelchair - 18" Seat£137.25More Info
- Escape Lite Wheelchair - Transit - Silver Blue - 18"£137.25More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...