Invacare Storm 4 Powerchair
Simply the best fit
Take centre stage with the revolutionary new Invacare® Storm 4 powerchair which has been created
to satisfy even the most demanding requirements for configurability, adaptability and functionality.
Not only is it stylish and a pleasure to drive, the Storm 4 has a unique and fully adjustable seating
system that provides quick and easy adjustments for simply the best fit for customer needs.
Storm 4 has been specifically re-designed and constructed to offer trouble-free servicing and
The new Invacare® Storm 4 easily adapts to a diverse range of customer
requirements thanks to its modular concept. The motor type and speed can
be selected according to the customer’s primary requirements for either
indoor or outdoor use. It offers a wide range of seat types (including the new
Invacare Easy-Adapt Seat) to support different degrees of posture. Storm 4
features independently adjustable seat and backrest widths offering a wide
range of configurations. An extra low seat height of 40 cm is now available
with the improved telescopic seat lifter giving more accessibility to tables and
Easy to deal with
The Storm 4 has been developed under the motto “easy to deal with”. Seat
and back rest widths range from 38 to 53 cm and can be adjusted quickly and
easily without any additional parts, and an integrated scale marking shows the
selected width. The batteries are extremely simple to remove and electronics
are easily accessed for quick, trouble-free servicing.
The contemporary design of the Storm 4 underlines its robust construction
and good driving performance, with modern LED lights adding to its elegance.
Attractive decals for the front swing and coloured shrouds are available in
different shades to suit your taste.
The Storm tradition
The first Storm was introduced in 1996 and has since become an industry
standard in the outdoor/indoor segment. The new Storm4 continues
this tradition, employing the latest technologies. Storm 4 offers excellent
driving features and a range of cushion types, head and arm rests for a truly
personalised configuration. The new ACS II electronics family has been
enlarged and provides a comprehensive and cost effective range of controls
that can be specifically built to suit customer requirements
Low seat height Low seat to floor height of 40 cm (with seat lifter option): provides more accessibility at tables or when entering/exiting vehicles.
Column lift the elegant new column lift offers a 25 cm amplitude. Very stable and safe with minimised risk of entrapment.
New driving unit design attractive and modern design. Many shades available for shroud and front swing arms. Colours can be easily changed.
Stable Ride new design combined with long rear swing arms give a comfortable ride with consistently good traction and stability.
New ACS II electronics different controller modules offer a comprehensive and cost effective range of controls that can be specifically built to suit customer requirements
New LED light system attractive design with a strong, bright light for a safe drive.
Easy battery access batteries slide out easily for simple servicing. Just open the rear flap and pull the batteries out – it could not be easier!
Easy access to electronics easy access to all electronics, cabling and harnesses for quick and trouble free service and maintenance.
Features and Options
- Easy-to-adjust seat plate the width of the Invacare Easy-Adapt Seat plate can be easily adjusted from 38 cm to 53 cm withoutthe need for extra parts. The full depth range is covered with only three set of plates.
- Easy-to-adjust back rest width The width of the Invacare Easy-Adapt back rest plate can be easily adjusted from 38 to 53 cm.Just one tool is needed for all seat adjustments. Back rest and seat plate are independently adjustable
- Scale on seat Seat adjustments are clearly visible for ease of selection.
- Sliding backrest This function provides comfort and minimises shearing forces as the
- backrest moves. The headrest and chin control will also move in line with the customer's head as the backrest moves in different positions
- Prepared for third party seats and backs The new back rest construction enables easy attachment of third party back rests and customized solutions, whilst still retaining the
- slide function.
- Different seat heights For models without a seat lifter, 2 different seat heights (45 cm and 48 cm) are available for optimal user fit.
- Seat width 38cm-53cm (15"- 21")
- Seat depths 35cm-53cm (14"-21")
- Height 97cm (38")
- Floor to seat 40cm -65cm (16"-18")
- Legrest adjustable length 29cm-47cm (11.5"-18.5")
- Legrest adjustable angle 0 degrees to 25 degrees
- Backrest adjustable angle -10,0,7.5,15,22.5,30 degrees
- Total height 94cm (37")
- Length inc footrests 110cm (43")
- Length w/o legrests 87cm (34")
- Weight of product 174Kgs
- Max user weight 150Kgs
- Batteries 2 x 70 A/H
- Max gradient 8% /14%
- Max distance 36Km
- Speed 6/10 Km/H
- Colours available Black,Blue,Champagne
Prices will depend on final specifications
Please note because of the large amount of options available on this product it is advisable to call us with your order.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...