Invacare Spectra XTR Powerchair
Standard Features / Standard Seating
The Invacare Spectra XTR has been developed to combine powerful driving performance with
comfort. High torque motors and a unique suspension design provide a smoother, easier ride. The
interchangeable seating systems offer unrivalled flexibility and modularity, this feature coupled with
a new easy to remove cable free battery system makes the Spectra XTR extremely quick and
simple to service.
Driving performance and comfort
The Spectra XTR has a specially designed suspension system. The springs
are mounted centrally under the seat and attach to a long swing arm
which improves traction and enhances outdoor performance and comfort.
Spectra XTR is available in two speeds 6 and 10 km/h.
Compactness and manoeuvrability
Excellent indoor mobility is obtained due to the particularly compact
dimensions of the Spectra XTR. When choosing smaller castors, this feature
is optimized, providing a width of below 59 cm.
Modularity – functional and adaptable
Powered wheelchairs are often used for long periods of time, with three
interchangeable seating systems offering a wide range of seating options the
Spectra XTR offers a tailor made solution for comfort and positioning.
Serviceability and transportability
With a clever and robust mechanism for detaching the seat from the wheelbase,
transportation, storage and servicing are rendered refreshingly trouble-free.
Just one cable has to be disconnected when taking the Spectra XTR apart.
To make servicing even easier, the cable free batteries slide out smoothly and
Features & Options
- Removable seat unit Pull a strap, lift the seat and disconnect the remote cable in order to take the seat off. It couldn’t be easier!
- Lock back kerb rider
- Removable batteries Separate cable free battery boxes slide in and out without any effort. High-end sockets connect automatically.
- Different applications Choice of two castor sizes depending on customer requirements.
- Spring for suspension A comfortable drive and safe traction are ensured even at high speeds.
- Narrow width the total width with the option of small castors is below 59 cm.
- Swing out anti tippers a useful feature for storing the wheelbase.
Specifications (standard seating)
- Seat width 44cm-48cm (17.5"- 18.75")
- Seat depths 41cm-46cm-51cm (16" 18" 20")
- Floor to seat 46cm (18")
- Legrest adjustable length 29cm-47cm (11.5"-18.5")
- Legrest adjustable angle 0 degrees to 20 degrees
- Backrest adjustable angle -2,10,22,34,46 degrees
- Total height 94cm (37")
- Length inc footrests 116cm (45.5")
- Length w/o legrests 82-84cm (32"-33")
- Weight of product 98Kgs
- Max user weight 130Kgs
- Batteries 2 x 50 A/H
- Max gradient 15.8%
- Max distance 30Km
- Speed 6/10 Km/H
- Colours available Black,Transparent Blue,Electric Red,Silver Metallic
Prices will depend on final specifications
Please note because of the large amount of options available on this product it is advisable to call us with your order.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...