The Rea Clematis. The sturdy and appealing design remains unchanged, thus guaranteeing the core benefits and long-term durability of this popular model.
Even weight distribution
Equipped with an angle-adjustable seat, the Rea Clematis provides the person with a range of possible positions. When the seat tilts, the pressure areas shift between the seat and backrest, all of which helps prevent decubitus.
Stable seat position
The Rea Clematis also boasts an angleadjustable backrest, which opens up the hip angle for increased comfort. For improved positioning, this should be used in conjunction with the seat tilt to help stabilise posture and allow for other movements.
Body length compensation
The presence of high pivot points around the pelvis and knee joints is important when adjusting body posture. Pivot points ensure that the body moves in tandem with the seat and legrests. The Rea Clematis is designed to minimise sheering and reduce body compression, resulting in improved overall posture.
Crucially for individual comfort, the headrests and trunk support remain at the same height whether the backrest is angled or not.
Laguna 2 – a new adjustable backrest
Fixing the backrest and adjusting the height can be performed with the same clamps. Rounded backrest tubes hold the height-adjustable push handles.
Armrests with angle
The shape of the armrest pads allow for a full seat tilt and give a good support for arms when in a tilted seat position.
The backrest is fixed to the rounded backrest tubes with clamps. The backrest can be detached simply by undoing four screws
The legrests with their high pivot point provide good support thanks to stable calf supports and easy angle adjustments.
Adjustable seat depth
The depth of the seat is adjustable, as is the longer-shaped seat cushion.
Seat width extension
Crucial to comfort, the armrest and seat width extension allows for very small modifications in distance.
User manoeuvred brakes
Rea Clematis comes with optional extra brakes for a secure outdoor drive. The cables are fixed to the sides of the backrest plate.
- Frame Colour - Pearl Silver
- Seat Width - (Medium) 440mm Wide OR (Large) 490mm Wide
- Seat Depth - 420 - 480mm
- Seat Height - 400 - 450mm
- Seat To Back Rest Height - 600 - 710mm
- Seat To Armrest Height - 230 - 340mm
- Seat To Footrest - 400 - 520mm
- Foot Rest Angle ~ -1° to +19°
- Overall Width - (Medium) 650mm OR (Large) 700mm
- Overall Height - 960 - 1120mm
- Overall Depth - 1120 - 1480mm
- Back Rest Angle ~ -1° to +32°
- Max User Weight 125Kg
- WheelChair Weight - 33.5Kg
- Rear Wheels - 12" Transit Wheels Solid Tyres
- Castor - 200mm x 45mm medium hard
- Brakes and Safety - User operated tyre brakes, anti tip devices, pelvic belt
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...