Invacare Essential Basic Cushion
- The Invacare Essential Basic Cushion provides basic comfort thanks to a highly resilient foam.
- The cushion is available in both 2" and 3" cushion depths, and comes with a two-way stretch, vapour permeable, ingress resistant black cover.
- Cover features a zip - Enables easy inspection of foam core.
- Available in two heights - 2”/ 5.08 cm and 3”/ 7.62 cm depth options
- Quality foam core, fire tested to Crib 5 - Offers comfort and assurance.
- Cover tested to BS ISO 7176-16:1997 - Delivers excellent value for money.
- Designed for purpose - Helps to prevent a build up of shear and friction forces against the user.
- Two way stretch, ingress resistant, vapour permeable cover - Allows fluid to ‘roll off’ fabric, therefore protecting clothing and foam core.
- Cover can be unzipped and removed from foam core. Cover is machine washable at temperatures up to 80°C - The cover material has been treated with a flurocarbon-based fluid repellent finish in order to prevent wetting of the cover and therefore reduce soiling and the risk of contamination.
- All covers have an anti-slip base - Helps prevent slippage, ensuring safe use of the cushion.
- Platilon liner is available - Provides additional protection from soiling.
- Max weight limit for 3" cushion 17 St (108Kgs)
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...