Reduces strain on carers and enables comfortable transfers for people who are unable to stand safely. Easy to store and transport.
The Birdie Compact Mobile Hoist can be easily folded and unfolded without the need for tools. Additionally, the hoists can be dismantled into two parts if needed also without tools. A high boom maximises space for the client and gives an ergonomic lift and transfer as the client can be easily rotated in the hoist. This design reduces the risk of injury as the clients knees will not be close to the actuator. These electric hoists feature manual leg spread, a two point spreader bar, emergency stop, emergency lowering and detachable battery for ease of charging. Birdie Hoists take up minimal space when stored and are easy to push and transport ideal for both domestic and institutional environments. If required, the mast and boom can be easily detached from the base.
- Max. overall length (base): 1000mm (39½")
- Max. spreader bar Height: 1585mm (62½")
- Min. spreader bar Height: 515mm (20½")
- Internal Width, legs open: 890mm (35")
- External Width, Legs closed: 530mm (20")
- Turning Circle: 1070mm (42")
- Ground Clearance: 100mm (4")
- Max User Weight: 150kg (23½st)
- Total weight 36Kg
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...