A lighter way to get around The Invacare Alu Lite is the basic-entry level wheelchair in the Invacare manual range. The lightweight aluminium construction of this transit wheelchair makes it easy to manoeuvre, even for an elderly carer, as well as providing a wheelchair that is easy to fold and transport.
- The Invacare Alu Lite is the basic-entry wheelchair in the Invacare manual range. The lightweight aluminium construction of this transit wheelchair makes it easy to manoeuvre
- even for an elderly carer, as well as providing a wheelchair that is easily transportable.
- Easy to transport and store
- Being lightweight (aluminium chassis), compact and with a foldable back, the Invacare Alu Lite is very easy to handle, transport and store. Simply remove the footrests, fold the back and chassis and store away.
- Pushing? No problem! The overall manoeuvrability of a wheelchair is crucial - which is why the Alu Lite is designed to be very easy to push and manoeuvre, both indoors and out. Due to the smaller overall dimensions and general compactness of this model, getting around in tight spaces is never a problem.
- Max User Weight:16st (100kg)
- Seat Width: 40cm (16")
- Seat Depth: 43cm
- Seat Height: 49cm
- Back Rest Height: 45cm
- Armrest Height: 23cm
- Legrest Length: 34-46cm
- Overall Width: 52cm
- Overall Height: 94cm
- Overall Length: 103cm
- Weight: 12Kgs
- Max User Weight: 100Kgs (16St)
- Roma - Lightweight Self-Propelling Wheelchair - Right Brake Assembly£16.45More Info
- Self-Propelled Wheelchair - With detachable Armrests and Footrests, and Folding Back - 18" Seat£201.10More Info
- Swift Wheelchair - Self Propelled (18")£199.25More Info
- Self Propelled Steel Transit Chair - Pink£129.75More Info
- The Enigma XS Standard Aluminium Wheelchair - Transit - Red 18" Seat£248.50More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...