Invacare Alber Viamobil Eco
- Uphill or downhill, on steep ramps, sloping drives or on longer journeys, viamobil eco, the electric pushing and braking aid for manual wheelchairs, helps carers with pushing at the times they need it most.
- Uphill, a robust electric motor delivers the power to push; downhill, the viamobil reliably maintains a pre-set speed and assists safe manoeuvring.
- An intelligent spring system ensures a comfortable and quiet ride, automatically compensating for bumps or dips in the road surface.
- The viamobil eco is from Alber, so high build quality comes as standard.
- It is the only push and brake aid available with the patented, ergonomic ErgoDrive handlebar control for guaranteed effort-free wheelchair pushing.
- To move forwards or backwards, simply press the handlebar gently down or up.
- The handlebar tilt is infinitely adjustable and can be adapted perfectly to the height of the carer.
- With a single-hand combination control switch, all functions are easy to see and are controlled with a handy, easy grip rotary switch that only needs one hand to operate,
- Modular in design and weighing a total of only 18.5kg, the lightweight battery, handlebar and control unit are quickly detachable, making it easy to transport and easy to service.
- In a matter of seconds, viamobil eco dismantles into three handy parts, without tools, and easily fits any car boot or luggage compartment.
- Viamobil eco fits most standard wheelchairs and, thanks to its well designed coupling system, can be attached easily to the wheelchair without the need for tools, even by older users.
- Simply push the viamobil eco into the mounting brackets at the rear of the chair, lock it into place and you're ready to go - up to 12km at a top speed of 6km/h on a full battery.
- The viamobil eco also makes light work of gradients up to 10%, up or down, even carrying its maximum user weight of 120kg.
- Will fit most manual wheelchairs
- Max speed 5.5 Km/h
- Max distance approx 12 Km
- Battery 24v/9Ah
- Battery weight 6Kg
- Max Incline 10%
- Drive unit weight 10.5Kg
- Max user weight 120Kg
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...