Invacare Action 3 Junior
Grow with Invacare Action3 Junior
- As children grow and develop, a key feature of a children’s wheelchair is that
- it can be adjusted to accommodate the child’s individual growth and needs.
- With the new Invacare Action3 Junior, the width of the seat and backrest
- can be adjusted, as can the height of the arm and footrests.
An individual fit with extensive size combinations
- When choosing a paediatric wheelchair, a key factor is ensuring a perfect and
- comfortable fit for the child. The Action3 Junior comes in one of the most
- extensive ranges of size combinations, offering the right fit for all children,
- from toddlers to teenagers.
Optional design with increased stability for active children
- Active children who are likely to climb all over the wheelchair and be especially
- energetic when propelling the chair forward will benefit from the outrigged
- version of the Action3 Junior. This model features rigged out front castors
- to prevent the child from tipping forward when climbing up or over the footplates.
Easy to transport, light in weight
- Thanks to the lightweight design, folding backrest, quick release wheels
- and detachable arm- and leg rests, the Action3 Junior is very suitable for
- transportation and storage.
- Available in different seat sizes & 5 colours
- Available in transit & self propelled
- Available in small & large also with outrigged
Prices will depend on final specifications
Please note because of the large amount of options available on this product it is advisable to call us with your order
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...