Lifting legs into bed can often prove difficult. Our inflatable Leglifter provides valuable assistance with lifting legs into bed. The Leglifter is attached to the bed underneath the mattress. It is straightforward to fit or remove, and requires no permanent installation. When not in use the Leglifter sits discreetly against the side of the bed.
- Lifts legs into bed independently
- Fits most beds, (including profiling beds)
- Detachable cover supplied
- Minimises risk of back injury to carer by reducing or eliminating moving & handling
- Powered by low air pressure using the Airflo Mk3 power source
- Inflated length - 124cm (49.1/2")
- Inflated width - 57cm (22.3/4")
- Inflated thickness - 10cm (4")
- Weight - 16kg
- Maximum user weight - 135kg - 21.1/4st
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...