iD Expert Form are anatomically-shaped pads offering an ideal solution for managing moderate to heavy incontinence on mobile or semi-mobile patients. These products provide high levels of absorption, making the user feel dry and comfortable. For use with elasticated net pants
- ANTI LEAKAGE PROTECTION - Integrated anti-leak cuffs made of waterproof material help to prevent side leakage, maintaining security and discretion
- ODOUR CONTROL - An odour control system present in the absorbent core prevents the formation of ammonia and unpleasant odours
- DOUBLE WETNESS INDICATOR - The wetness indicator act as a guide for when to change the product
- COTTON FEEL - A soft textile backsheet provides maximum comfort and discretion
- FAST ABSORPTION - The acquisition layer promotes fast passage of urine through to a multi-layer absorbent core containing SAP (Super Absorbent Polymers). This is designed to absorb and lock urine inside the core of the pad, reducing the risk of rewetting.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...