iD Expert Form are anatomically-shaped pads offering an ideal solution for managing moderate to heavy incontinence on mobile or semi-mobile patients. These products provide high levels of absorption, making the user feel dry and comfortable. For use with elasticated net pants
- ANTI LEAKAGE PROTECTION - Integrated anti-leak cuffs made of waterproof material help to prevent side leakage, maintaining security and discretion
- ODOUR CONTROL - An odour control system present in the absorbent core prevents the formation of ammonia and unpleasant odours
- DOUBLE WETNESS INDICATOR - The wetness indicator act as a guide for when to change the product
- COTTON FEEL - A soft textile backsheet provides maximum comfort and discretion
- FAST ABSORPTION - The acquisition layer promotes fast passage of urine through to a multi-layer absorbent core containing SAP (Super Absorbent Polymers). This is designed to absorb and lock urine inside the core of the pad, reducing the risk of rewetting.
- Rehotec Super Heavy Duty Raised Toilet Seat With Lid - 4"(10cm)£20.35More Info
- Linton Raised Toilet Seat - Spare Brackets Pair New Type£8.00More Info
- Buckingham Easywipe - Bottom Wiper£23.35More Info
- Ashby Raised Toilet Seats - Super - No Lid - 2 Inch£44.50More Info
- Nobi Toilet Seat With Arms - High Rise£135.60More Info
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...