Helping Hand Foxy Sock Aid
New improved design makes light work of putting on socks & stockings.
How To Use:
- Fold to make a tube, Smooth side outermost.
- Load sock onto aid and hook over side tabs, Pull ears apart to open up sock aid as much as possible.
- Place aid on the floor. retaining one pull loop in each hand.
- wriggle toes to end of sock, steadily pull on tapes. (you may find a little talcum powder may help)
- Tapes are 81cm (32") long
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...