GPS Watch Tracker For The Elderly with Alzheimers or Dementia
- This GPS Watch is ideal for keeping track of wandering children or the elderly.
- It has built in two-way sound communication via your mobile phone with GPS instant location with street address on Google maps.
- No annual subscription needed, simply connects with your mobile via Pay Go sim.
- Never lose your children or elderly relative again
- Location based service (LBS) + GPS double real time tracking solution
- Voice monitor, two way audio, speak
- Route logging and repeat
- Track another GPS, and each other
- Current latitude/longitude display on screen, fast to access the absolute street address by pressing a key
- Built-in memory for 16,000 positions
- SOS button, cycle call and location reports to authorised phone
- SMS tracking on cell phone with Google Maps link
- Exact street address by SMS
- Free PC based tracking software
- Web online tracking server and mobile App
- GPS sensitivey -159dBm, GPS accurance <5M
- Weight 56g
- Length: 6cm
- Width: 4.5cm
- Deep: 2cm