Good Ideas - Tumbling Composter
- The 180Litre Tumbling Composter has a unique tumbling action which speeds up the whole compositing process.
- Simply fill with kitchen scraps (not meat products), grass clippings, shredded garden prunings and tumble the bin regularly every 2 – 3 days.
- It is made from a lightweight polypropylene material and its symmetrical design makes this compost bin very easy to use.
- It is held off the ground by a frame which has lock and pivot points, being off the ground ensures that air and moisture are evenly distributed by the tumble action away from rodents.
- The barrel has ventilation/drainage whole around the top and has twin ended access.
- It has rapid decomposition and should be ready in 6 – 8 weeks.
- The overall size is 770 x 750 x 750 millimetres.