The standard glove was our first Globaleather glove! Tried and tested by our panel of wheelchair users over twelve years ago. Made from the highest quality leather for breathability, flexibility and all-round comfort.
The standard glove offers maximum protection for your hands.
- Reduced risk of calluses and strain from the reinforced full length thumb
- Protection from blisters with the padded palm
- Feel and flexibility retained from the open fingers
- Increased breathability and comfort from the flexible back and air holes
- Extra support for your wrist from the elasticised hook and loop fastening.
The standard glove is fully washable on a low temperature programme. Just let them dry naturally. Don’t put them in the tumble dryer or on a radiator.
These are not modified weight lifting gloves. Trevor, our founder, created these himself through trial and error, cutting and stitching many different versions on a sewing machine. It took five months of development before we perfected the style. Twelve years later, we still have original customers coming back for more.
Available in sizes XS to 4XL. Supplied as a pair!
Note: The size chart above is for Gloves, Cuffs & Wraps please ensure you choose the correct page. This size chart has been created as a 3 page PDF file scaled to fit A4 paper when printed. Clicking the link above will open the document in a new window ready for saving or printing.
Q. What is VAT relief and who is eligible to claim it?
A. Click here for more information ...